Software Engineer Java (dev/ops) - Digital paymentsApply Now
Our Frontoffice teams are responsible for the development and the maintenance of cashless payment software. Organized in small cross-functional agile units we provide highly available services that ensure cashless payments validation and authorization for a large part of Swiss and Austrian merchants. If you are interested to develop state-of-the-art Java applications in the field of mobile payment. Come and be a member of our DevOps team. Together, we will provide reliable, robust and maintainable payment software services and take end-to-end responsibility for them.
Your main duties
- Design and develop Java base solutions in the field of electronic cashless payment traffic
- Strong collaboration with the product owner and other team members in order to provide robust, highly available and performant software
- Discussion and alignment with the market division, project management as well as other stakeholders to deliver the required functionalities
- Maintain and support existing highly available applications on production
Your experiences and skills
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field of Software development
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience as software engineer
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile team
- Knowledge in Java and experience with development of API (eg: JEE/Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven, JUnit)
- Experience with DevOps would be preferred
- Fluent in English, German or French language skills would be a plus
Worldline, Albrecht-Haller-Strasse 9, 2501 Biel. For any questions, please contact Elmo Nikamaa, phone no. +43 660 1099 022.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.