Client Logistics CoordinatorApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Client Logistics Coordinator, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Ensure the customer facing electronic catalogue is up to date
- Monitor and review new hardware orders with a particular attention on ensuring all supporting hardware needed has been included
- Support financial and manufacturing forecasts
- Support the invoicing process, follow up on outstanding customer accounts.
- Support customer questions and queries
- Ensure the current health of the account is well understood and reported to the customer support team.
- Monitor the shipping of new hardware and ensure PCIDSS compliance with the collection and sending of serial numbers to the customer and their loading onto the asset tracking tool
- Facilitate customer communication and ensure prompt response when needed
Signs of success
- You deliver on time and to the stated requirements, with clear communication of any unavoidable delays or changes
- You tackle new challenges with fresh eyes and an eagerness to learn and improve
- Timely resolution of queries and questions from the support team
- You never let a long running task slip by, delivering no matter what through dogged determination
Skills we can’t do without:
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.),
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work to changing priorities
- Exemplary time management
- High level of self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
- Clear and concise written communication skills
Skills we’d like:
- An understanding of card payments and associated technologies
- Salesforce knowledge or experience
- Invoicing management
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Apply Now