Receptionist - Part timeApply Now
Based at our office in Dalgety Bay, Scotland.
Working Part-Time (20 Hours Per Week), alternating mornings and afternoons between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
In your role as Receptionist, you'll support the team with front of house and administrative duties, including being the first point of contact for the business and setting the first impression.
If you are a skilled Receptionist or experienced in taking great care of customers, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will ensure the switchboard and reception areas are managed to a professional high standard at all times. Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
Provide support to Facilities team involving ad hoc administration duties
- Greeting clients both internal and external in a professional and courteous manner.
- Issuing e-mail communication using Microsoft Outlook
- Maintenance of reception area ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Signing in of all visitors andstaff from other Ingenico and Woldline sites and issuing security badges.
- Offer & book taxis as requested
- Take new starts’ photo for ID and file in security photographs.
- Printing and issuing security passes, for new starts and contractors.
- Updating the security system and security badge inventory.
- Maintaining telephone lists and short dial code system
- Maintaining fire call registers.
- Updating of processes which fall within the Reception remit.
- Maintenance of security card inventory.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail. Franking outgoing mail including special, recorded and airmail deliveries.
- Assisting in courier deliveries and collections.
- Scan incoming mail, before forwarding to appropriate recipients
- Support administration of Egencia Travel System, creating management reports, as required.
- Maintaining vehicle database.
- Updating security system and security guards’ book with overtime/weekend workers’ details.
- Running daily door entry reports and filing them electronically.
- Liaising with HR on a monthly basis in order to maintain contractor information on spreadsheets and security system.
- Supporting health and safety requirements e.g. booking training and ordering first aid stock
- Ordering and issuing stationery whilst keeping stock to a minimum.
- Raise Internal Purchase Orders electronically to support Facilities requirements
- Receipting invoices for Finance to allow payment
Signs of success :
- Have worked in a similar front facing environment
- You posses good communication skills and the willingness to take ownership of issues
Skills we can’t do without:
- Previous experience in a similar role, either Reception or Customer facing
- Professional and courteous manner
- Well presented
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well as a team member or alone
- A high standard of organisation skills
- Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities and deputise in colleagues’ absence
Skills we’d like:
- Mitel switch experience, familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and a working knowledge of ibuy finance application
- Friendly, approachable, willing, helpful, analytical, diligent
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all Worldliners. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.