Junior Linux System Engineer (m/f/d) Referenz: 211551Apply Now
You are a motivated System Engineer or System Administrator with the skills, confidence and ability to work with colleagues within a global organization. We need you to help us investigate, define, agree and run solid dependable solutions for a wide range of technical challenges and where relevant to challenge the status quo. You understand the need to adhere to the company's good practices and processes and quickly adapt to changes in them.
The role is primarily focused on Linux System Administration, and as such you will be responsible for setting up and operating the Linux systems that drive our mission critical card payment service platforms. Whilst advanced Linux skills will be the key to your role we are looking for you to be open about technologies and products different to your expertise. Integration of technologies is crucial to our business so we need you to help us to make sure we keep doing that.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- You communicate fluently in English and optionally in German or French too.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Python or BASH).
- Two years of experience in system administration of Linux systems.
- Good learning, organizational and communication skills.
- Experienced in multiple scripting languages.
- Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible or Puppet).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Experience with Network Monitoring Systems (e.g. Zabbix or Icinga 2)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware or Virtuozzo).
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.