Group Leader - Customer Service (F/M)Apply Now
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Attending and responding with solution to daily emails from HDFC Bank for their Ecommerce MEs
- Need to coordinate with internal teams to collect information for solving ME issues.
- Attend calls of banking team, understand merchant requirement, publish MOM, coordinate and submit requirement with internal BA and ensure end to end delivery.
- Receive MAF (merchant acquiring form) from bank, scrutinize ME details and onboard ME on PG system. Share credentials with bank.
- Prepare various MIS, dashboard and share with bank and internal team.
Signs of success:
- Ensure the safety and security of business systems and identify security threats.
- The ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions while analyzing issues.
- Your will to seek additional information and training to be a top performer among the teammates.
- Your ability to adapt to challenging situations and handle in efficient manner.
Skills we can’t do without:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in customer or ME services.
- Graduate or equivalent to graduation from any field
- Should have proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Experience in working in email module.
- Experience in working in MS excel with basic formulas, reports, analysis etc.
- Need to have analytical and problem-solving skills.
Skills we’d like:
- You demonstrate responsiveness to merchant issues and ownership until the task is complete.
- Passion for learning new areas of PG ecosystem.
- Ability to grasp knowledge and information faster.
- Experience with MS excel with basic excel formulas to work with heavy data or reports.
- Skills in drafting mails (professional, to the point, comprehensive)
- Need to be team player, efficiency in coordinating and getting the work done from various departments.
- Familiarity with Clean Code principles
- Interest in new things and fast learning
- customer-oriented and independent
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view. Not only do we represent the Heart and Face of our company, we are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business. Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.