Senior Software Developer (F/M)Apply Now
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participate in features development, component development as a member or team or at times alone.
- Follow software development best practices for design and code development.
- Participate in understanding requirements and formulate solutions to the problem using technology and design.
- Build systems for others to solve practical real-life problems.
- Responsible for quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for following standard practices and methodologies for Software Development.
- Development of team members where someone is in the learning process.
- Coordinate with required stakeholders whenever needed.
Signs of success:
- You produce production quality artifacts that withstand performance, scalability, and security.
- You demonstrate cleaner design and write code maintainable by humans.
- You respond to the situational crises in a running system and solve practical problems related to resource constraints.
- You adapt to situations and problems quickly as well as juggle multiple tasks as needed.
- You are ready to work on any technology or even multiple at times.
Skills we can’t do without:
- 4 -6 yrs. Of experience with Java or .Net or NodeJS software development or mix
- You have experience with Elasticsearch/Solr/Lucene or Redis or Kafka or MongoDB as used in a work project.
- You have a master’s degree in computer science, or Engineering Graduate or a related field.
- You are familiar with programming languages, operating systems, and Office software.
- You have sophisticated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to explain complex concepts to colleagues and non-technical professionals.
Skills we’d like:
- Very good understanding of JEE or .Net application architecture
- Established coding experience in JEE or .Net and application server software development (JMS or MSMQ, JDBC or ADO.Net, JTA or .Net System Transactions, Web Services)
- Well versed with common application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, or IIS)
- Experience with JBoss or IIS Application Server is an asset
- Experience with Spring is an asset
- Familiarity with AJAX, JQuery, Angular, React, and equivalent technologies.
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with common opensource mainstream libraries
- Understanding of Hibernate or other ORM framework.
- Experience with web services and REST
- Familiarity with Mobile Application Development platforms will be a plus.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- Familiarity with Clean Code principles
- customer-oriented and independent
- Self-motivated, team player, action, and results-oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence, and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business. Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.