Head of Product Owner F/MApply Now
The Head of Product Owner is a member of the In-Store Management Team, and is responsible for working with other Product Owners and other stakeholders—including other team In-Store team members —to define and prioritize the Team Backlog so that the solution effectively addresses user needs while maintaining technical, security & conformance integrity.
The Head of Product lives in ‘In-Store department’ (devops organization) so he/she participates actively to the management of the overall organization, its transformation programs, the resources development (inclusion, growing, scale up, hiring), incentives, culture and budget.
The Head of Product Owers role covers the following items:
- The “content authority” with the head of Product Management for the release train ie Service Increment
- He is responsible for defining and prioritizing the Backlog in collaboration with Product Management and all Squads (PO, Tech lead)
- Oversees Product Backlogs for Axis and for Csact / Conexflow solutions (Acceptance Payment Gateways)
- Works with Product Owners to optimize feature delivery in balance with the enterprise’s technical and economic objectives
- Animates and manages the community of Product Owners (best practices, alignment, skills increased & knowledge sharing….)
- Fosters a better sense of Product Owner community belonging and solidarity
- Be the point of contact for external stakeholders such as head of the Product Owners for others Delivery domain (ecom), the Product Management department, the Go2Market departments.
- Supports the Product Management & the Go2Market department during Customers ‘meetings (RFP, sharing session, steerco..)
As mentioned above, he/she ensures a well-balance Product roadmap between functional expectations, security & conformance requirements & technological needs (technical debts, technological watch, maintenance & incidents).
He/she supports the Product Owner community and the teams in defining all needs ‘end2end’ i.e. considering provisioning, operational perspective until go-live.
He/she contributes to the deployment of the agility & secdevops at scale in collaboration with the Agile practices & Agile Center of Excellence.
He/she also attends most relevant product management meetings, planning, and backlog/vision refinement sessions.