Segment Product Marketing Manager - Payment public Transportation F/MApply Now
Segment Product Marketing Manager – Payment public Transportation
JOB PURPOSE / MISSION
The Worldline MS / GSV go-to-market unit offers electronic payment acceptance and acquiring solutions to large merchants across all sales channels.
The go-to-market unit has a very strong market share in Europe and has strong growth ambitions through a strategy of verticalizing its offers.
In the Marketing team of this go-to-market unit, the role of Segment Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in the organization. The Segment Marketing Manager, dedicated to a market segment, drives the definition of the segment's marketing offers including targeting, positioning, value proposition, price strategy, go-to-market strategy, competition analysis, etc.
He or She works closely with the sales teams in order to gain structuring sales opportunities. He or She also works with the Product teams to share his or her medium-term vision of the segment allowing to define the best solutions and to maximize the return on investment of the evolutions of the solutions.
REPORTING TO: Head of Segment Marketing
The role of Segment Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in the GSV organization. Some of his / her key responsibilities are the following:
• Develop a good knowledge of its segment, both internationally / European and locally
• Share this knowledge internally in a proactive manner
• Define a medium-term vision of the market and the role of Worldline MS / GSV in the value chain
• Create marketing offers including targeting, positioning, value proposition, price strategy, go-to-market strategy, etc.
• Build marketing content in order to enhance Worldline MS / GSV’s global positioning in the segment, enhance marketing offers and participate in the lead generation strategy
• Pilot the go-to-market process by defining the means to be implemented and coordinating the necessary actions; and also by participating in the training of local teams (marketing, sales or pre-sales)
• Support local teams to ensure smooth go-to-market, local fit of the offer and commercial success
• Provide detailed expertise of the competition
• Participate in public or private events as a speaker
• Develop a direct relationship with customers and key partners in the segment
- Excellent market analysis skills
- Ability to develop a short / medium term business strategy
- Excellent ability to define differentiating offers
- Excellent ability to work across the board in a multicultural environment
- Determination, creativity, anticipation, autonomy, dynamism, listening, communication, very good interpersonal skills
- Good writing skills
- Very good communicator in public
Languages (good level required):
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- We are looking for a professional of the function with at least 5 years of experience within a similar function
Existing Job Functions and their related Technical competencies:
- Master Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the Transportation segment: Important
- Knowledge of payment: Would be a plus
- Ability to understand strong technological issues