Stage - Talent Acquisition PMO (F/H)Apply Now
Global Recruitment PMO
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to own the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are looking for an apprenticeship as a Recruitment PMO, join our journey!
The Opportunity :
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
You will be part of a global team and will support the Head of Recruitment and Mobility on various projects.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
About the team:
You will work on the Global Talent Acquisition team and will support our TA colleagues worldwide.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You ensure the promotion of internal programs such as internal mobility and gender equity within Worldline
- You review the current processes and find effective processes that you will implement globally
- You develop reports based on our critical metrics
- You build and write internal documentation for the recruitment community
- You work closely with our Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider in order to support the implementation/invoicing/development of our RPO
- You ensure the onboarding/offboarding of our subcontractors and RPO partner
- You will ensure the creation of our suppliers in our purchasing tool
- You will ensure the tracking of the spend and will overview the payment process for our suppliers
- You will work in close collaboration with our Talent Acquisition partner providing them with assistance on various subjects (process writing, webinar organization, etc.)
- You are a team worker and can support our team on various projects (onboarding, implementation of a new tool or integration of a new entity)
Signs of success
- You deliver a data based analysis
- You are well organized
Skills we can’t do without:
- You are graduating a Master’s degree in Humanities, Human Resources of any related field
- You have a first experience in Talent Acquisition
- You are proficient in English both oral and written
- You have skills in Excel, PowerPoint..
Skills we’d like:
- First experience in human resources, ideally in an international environment
- French is a plus
- Experience with Success factors or any related tool
Perks & benefits
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include:
- 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more;
- Employee Share Program. We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are crafted to give every Worldline a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow;
- At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Grow with us, build tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both authoritatively and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, guide communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.