Risk Manager FranceApply Now
Within the Quality, Security, Risks & Compliance unit for GBL MTS, your role as Risk Manager France will be, with the support of the GBL Risk Manager, to assist the French RBLs in understanding their risks and maintaining an effective risk management and control process.
In particular, you will :
- Take part in the identification and assessment of the main risks, with the help of the GBL MTS French RBL stakeholders, during the Build and Run phases
- Participate in pre-sales risk reviews to ensure that the level of risk taken in each pre-sale is acceptable and that risk provisions are consistent
- Ensure that action plans are defined by the RBLs’ stakeholders, to control the major risks
- Participate in maintaining and updating the risk map
- Participate in the coordination of the internal control process deployed in the RBLs
- Participate in the selection of controls to ensure that they are adapted to the major risks identified
- Take charge of the synthesis and reporting work on all subjects (risk mapping, controls, etc.)
- Contribute to the deployment of a risk culture within the RBLs
You will work with the operational teams and management of the French RBLs as well as with various entities within Worldline organisation (from corporate, other GBLs or GBL MTS), in French and in English.
In order to carry out your mission, you will need a good level of English and a knowledge of risk management, either through a similar position or through project management.