SRE - Devops (PPaaS) F/MApply Now
Worldline is the largest European player in payment services and the fourth largest player worldwide.
Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain and offers best-in-class payment services ranging from POS, online payments, omnichannel solutions to issuing & acquiring and digital banking to nearly one million merchants and 1,200 banks and financial institutions. With 20,000 employees and powered by the dedication of some of the brightest talents in the payments industry, Worldline is shaping new ways of paying, living and doing business.
Worldline is organized around 4 global business lines (GBL’s): Merchant Services (MS), Terminals, Solutions & Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS) and Mobility & E-transactional services (MTS)
A key part of the TSS GBL’s strategic transformation is the build-up and delivery of a Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS).
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class, cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers state-of-the-art payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere.
SRE DevOps architect is responsible for building platforms and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable, and automatic delivery pipeline that assists in building the environment more efficiently. To be successful as a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve and be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
- Advise on implementing DevOps best practices and provide architectural governance
- Architecting and automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Architecting of microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Designing efficient practices as per latest industry trends
- Logging and telemetry, IAC
- Package and deploy software to dev/test environments in both Linux and Windows by using Docker, Kubernetes
- Container builds/deployments using Multi-Stage Docker files, Docker Compose and Kubernetes
- Very good knowledge and experience with Kubernetes (operators, stateful set, helm, argocd, flux…)
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of cloud related technologies, and can articulate best practice approaches and practices
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute. Development background preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in analysing current state of DevOps practices within big/ medium portfolio, and then leading, developing & deploying DevOps practices strategy to big/ medium portfolio
- 7+ years’ experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Release Pipelines) using Gitlab CI-CD Platform/ Tool
- Experience in setting up a full CI/CD process using Gitlab
- Good Experience with Linux/Unix Systems and GCP cloud. Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes (operators, stateful set, helm, Argo CD, flux…)
- Strong experience with Docker Management Platform, Leveraged Custom Docker Images as Containerized Apps within the Docker Engine as Multi Stack Application
- Working knowledge & hands-on experience of Terraform as IaaC
- Working Knowledge of integrating security and performance tools to CI/CD (Release) pipelines
- Experience with any higher language like Python, YAML, NodeJS, Go, Java, Groovy, .Net and one scripting language.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
- Keen to work in an Agile/SAFE environment.
- Keen to participate to on-duty shifts.
Join us !
You will join a leading digital transformation company that combines the advantages of a large structure (in terms of technical/financial resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the advantages of a start-up (in terms of innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of a "from scratch" adventure and will work on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions with various teams based internationally.
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.