IT Service Management ExpertApply Now
You are responsible for steering the Quality & Operational Excellence strategy of Merchant Services. Steering means: define, promote, analyze, coordinate, monitor, challenge.
You will assist the business, in the realization of their quality objectives, continuous improvement plans, and KPI reporting & analysis. You will be the guardian of the Quality Plan for Worldline Merchant Services. It is key that you rapidly react to changing business & market conditions and support the business in improving their quality processes and thus achieving and maintaining optimal levels of operational performance and customer satisfaction.
You will be working together with the Operations teams, spread internationally and will be reporting to the COO- Quality management office of Worldline Merchant Services (MS), the biggest Global Business Lines within Worldline.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You follow up & report on Operational Excellence and ongoing improvements
- You manage the Operational Excellence governance
- You perform analysis on trends & events related to the operational performance and quality
- You steer business in addressing quality initiatives
- You set quality awareness programs
- You perform maturity assessment of IT & Customer Services processes
Skills we can’t do without:
- Master degree in computer science, commercial Engineering, Applied Economics or similar
- Confirmed experience in IT service management roles
- Strong experience in reporting to & collaborating with management to support them taking the appropriate decisions in terms of Operational Excellence & Quality
- Good knowledge of quality management practices
- Knowledge of ITIL, ISO 9001, Lean, 6 Sigma, BMP, is definitely a plus
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Excel and/or PowerBI, and used to work with structuring & analyzing data
Skills we’d like:
- Enjoying working in a transversal role within a multi-country organization
- Being process and customer-minded
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Feeling comfortable in working with document & knowledge management tools (e.g. SharePoint)