Technical Services AnalystApply Now
The Technical Services Analyst is responsible for support of customer integrations in the multi-lane retail division. Ingenico’s retail division serves four market tiers – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and ISVs. Product integration will involve working with customers directly, partner solutions and support to the Solution Engineering team. Product integration includes gathering technical requirements from customers and the Solution Engineering team, providing guidance and training on Ingenico’s suite of terminal solutions, and actively working in a development support role.
In addition to these responsibilities the Technical Service Analyst will work closely with Ingenico’s R&D team to help create, manage, and support new Android solutions including but not limited to:
- Value added solutions/applications
- Automation tools and framework
The ideal candidate will be very familiar with POS register systems, EMV and integration kits. Equivalent experience in developing technical solutions is also preferred. Android development experience is required for this position.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Solution Engineers, Technical Service Analysts, software development and QA to accelerate product integration
- Provide input to Technical Services and Software Development to accelerate the evolution of the Ingenico multilane solutions
- Manage the technical aspect of customer and partner relationships
- Provide customers with product, solution and integration training
- Pre- and post-integration project support
- Review customer implementations (source code) to triage and/or resolve reported issues
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies / Skills Requirements:
- Great English skills (speaking and writing) for both internal and external communication
- Excellent knowledge of Android (Kotlin)
- Project management, time management and task prioritization skills
- Analytical capabilities and leadership skills including experience managing customer expectations
- Ability to establish solid business relationships and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people
- Strong communication, marketing, cross functional team leadership, product management, product marketing
- Provides guidance, leadership or training to other employees (no direct supervision)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree, in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems.
- At least 2 to 3 years Kotlin or Java development experience.
- Significant experience with consumer-facing mobile development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar).
- Experience with GIT (GitLab or Bitbucket).
- Knowledge of unit testing. Knowledge of test automation tools and BDD is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
General office environment
Less than 10% travel is expected for this position.
Ingenico provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.