SW Developer North ConeApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Senior Developer, then get ready to join our company! We have a hardworking and dedicated team that would love for you to work with them.
Develop POS applications for LAR North Cone key clients
- Analyze and define requirements for new projects. Prepare technical specifications in detailing each stage of the project. Define the programming architecture. Follow Ingenico methodology based on the requirements established by Ingenico's external and internal customers.
- Visit customers to understand specifications. Develop test scripts for the quality control of the developed applications. Analyze technical feasibility
- Use specific tools and define programming languages. Test applications and then send them for approval. Visit customers, if needed, for solving issues.
- Certify applications.
- Clarify technical doubts. Analyze and address various problems. Identify new project demands
- Support certifications by visiting customers during the process if needed, ensure happiness and attention to customer needs.
Compliance with the agreements for the projects confirmed with the applicants (Ingenico Subsidiaries)
Deliver all work, source codes, test scripts, tested binary codes, etc., through electronic files to whom it corresponds. Guarantee the accurate documentation of the applications developed, elaborate technical manuals, elaborate user guides, release notes, etc.
Ensure the accurate storage of applications, creating backups, using version control applications
Key Performance Objectives/Indicators: (List objective outcomes required in the role)
- Develop quality applications by performing unit development tests.
- Programming Logic
- Focus on results
- Customer orientation and good relationship
- Clear oral and written communication
- Ability to establish positive relationships
- Critical process vision and innovative ideas
- Analytical capability and sharing key insights
- Fast and logical reasoning
- Adaptability to different clients and projects.
- Teamwork spirit
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
Students or professionals on Systems Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Electronic or related careers
Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages (C/C++)
Desirable knowledge of version control tools with Git
Desirable knowledge in project management tools
Desirable knowledge of banking transactions on payment terminals (ISO8583 message, data encryption, EMV...)
Desirable knowledge in PCI standards