Technical Project Manager, Professional Services 1 1Apply Now
Publish Date Mar.. 17, 2022 Location New Delhi | India, Noida | India Company WorldLine
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Account Managers and Customers to facilitate Statement of Work/business requirements for projects.
- Work closely with R&D team to produce Statement of Work, effort estimates and project plan to deliver on Statement of Work.
- End to End project management and delivery of project with high level of customer and stakeholder engagement, risk and issues management to deliver on-time and budget.
- Work closely with R&D team and other functions to deliver on project artifacts and ensure Ingenico’s Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Track and report progress of projects both internally and externally
- Manage customer escalations with local, regional, or global teams to resolve project roadblocks to ensure project is delivered as planned
- Work closely with Account Managers, R&D and Finance team to provide revenue forecast based on delivery milestones
- Contribute to resource and capacity planning
- Identify process improvement opportunities & take ownership towards continuous improvement to benefit project delivery practices
Skills we can’t do without:
- 5+ years’ experience in software delivery Project Management roles preferably in Payments industry.
- Experience working with one or more project methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills to keep project resources motivated
- Time management skills to juggle multiple tasks and initiatives
- Effective project scope and change management
- Effective project Risk and Issue management
- Efficient project budget management
Skills we’d like:
- Knowledge of the Indian payments industry and standards will be beneficial
- Experience in Android software development projects will be preferred.
- Calm under pressure & ability to work on multiple projects to manage time and deliverables
- Empathetic to stakeholder needs
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Team player
- Curious about what drives customers’ needs
- Able to drive/conduct meetings
- Always looks for improvements