Business Continuity ManagerApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will be responsible for the business continuity & crisis management strategy & management for the Merchant Services business line, including all its assets (platforms, people, locations). You will act and think at tactical and operational levels and have a good understanding of Business constancy needs based on our payment business strategy. For Merchant Services, your name will be synonymous for continuity and crisis management. You’re continuously working on improving the resilience and business continuity of our services to keep our dedication “24/7 availability” a reality.
What your job will look like
- Develop, maintain and implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions – including risk assessments, business impact analysis and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
- You perform compliance audits to determine whether protocols are being followed and where they can be improved.
- Plan, conduct, debrief & ensure implementation of lessons learned of BCP tests & exercises to test the adequacy of the existing plans & strategies
- Develop, maintain & implement crisis management procedures for decision making & communications during a crisis situation to ensure continuity of operations & governance.
- Ensure compliancy of Business Continuity framework with the law and regulations
- Ensure regular reporting the Senior Management
- You act as a point of contact for various support teams, the customer and external parties for issues to drive incident resolution.
- Act as contact person towards regulators (like NBB, CSSF, DNB, …) and other governmental instances
- You work closely with Managers and Directors and other counterparts outside the department (Finance, HR) to drive alignment and collaboration
You are well recognized in the domain of business continuity, and have built up a good balance between tactical, process & technical skills. This allows you to get a good understanding of the business as well as of the IT environment which provides the basis for business continuity solutions.
To be successful in this role, you lead the analysis into situations and problems to settle how to resolve problems and the root cause of these problems. You will also be able to have the responsible to following change control procedures to plan/test/implement Infrastructure changes in coordination with business owners.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We craft and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable balanced economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled MS Quality Manager, then get ready to join our company!
Skills we can't do without
- A good experience in Business continuity is obvious
- You have an understanding of regulatory matters impacting business continuity and in being at the forefront of communication with regulators.
- Understanding of technical infrastructure and broad IT knowledge: Database, SQL, network, Software lifecycle
- You understand a regulated environment like a bank or a payment institute, but you also have affinity to technology.
- You are familiar with working with auditors
- Superb communication in English. French, Dutch or German is a plus.
- Able to identify and define risks & key issues in the area of business continuity
- Able to consistently measure and improve business continuity results
- Willing to work flexible hours if required
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Work - life balance
- In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
- private medical care and life insurance, Multisport card and access to Mybenefit platform
- Best location in Warsaw – “Rondo Daszyńskiego”
- Semi-annual bonus
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.