System analystApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled System Analyst with a proactive demeanor, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participates of the full systems development life cycle - requirements, analysis, design, work with developers and QA`s and implementation
- Responsible for client’s business requirements gathering and analysis
- Provides systems technical analysis and proposes solutions to cover client’s need
- Prepares business requirement document to the software developer (both – internal developers and external companies)
- Communicates with software suppliers to find most efficient and cost effective solution
- Provides technical consultations and support for software developers and application testing and support specialists
- Payment schemes (VISA, Mastercard) and industry regulatory documents monitoring and analysis in order to ensure systems compliancy
Skills we can't do without:
- A strong background in business and systems analysis, able to understand software development
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience working within requirement and system documentation (Manuals, user guides, configuration guides etc.)
- Full working proficiency in English and in Latvian or Lithuanian
Skills we'd like:
- Proven track record in customer-facing solutions implementation will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Financial/Payment industry would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of VISA and Mastercard schemes rules
- Knowledge of Russian language (speaking) will be considered as an asset
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com