Product Owner - LPMApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Product Owner, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. This is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You define and own the product functionalities and prioritize them into a Product backlog for own area and functional specifications (i.e. breaking down the solution into epics and user stories) (note: PM create Business initiatives)
- You Get input from Product managers and other (internal and external) partners such as Customer success managers, project managers, IT tribe lead, or customers.
- You provide the Product Manager with information to prioritize the business initiatives to handle the dependencies within and across tribes pro-actively.
- You handle the balance between priority for incident/problem tickets, technical developments, compliance topics, operational perfection, and new product features
- You align with other Product Owners to safeguard cross-squad or cross-tribe deliveries to handle dependencies and ensure deliveries (esp. epics/ user stories)
- You validate Epic/User Stories with partners (like for instance Client Operations)
- You provide all relevant internal documentation and knowledge on the delivered product component to product managers and to your own team .
- You provide build cost and timeline estimations as inputs to the business case for new features.
- You educate and empower the squad(s) by means of providing functional information and context on what needs to be delivered and why.
- You are responsible for (end-to-end) functional quality of the product deliveries together with your own team
- You work with the squad(s) to translate the User Stories into Tasks (dev, QA, UAT, etc.), to achieve the best possible velocity and to define content of sprints and take ownership for the content of the sprint.
- You analyse client feedback for your area of expertise
- You assess ideas on their business value and technical feasibility
- You present and share vision to client, management, and partners.
Skills we can’t do without:
- You possess strong analytical skills and you are able to effectively process and structure large amounts of information
- You possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to connect with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, including senior management
- You are certified as Product Owner
- You are experienced user of Agile tooling (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- You have graduated at least at bachelor level
- You have a good understanding of the Agile Method and the scrum framework
- You are willing and able to travel occasionally
- You have excellent English language skills (both verbal and written).
- You are available Fulltime (strongly preferred), minimum requirement of working 32 hours. Due to the high level of interaction between the squat/tribe members, structurally working from home is not desired.
Skills we’d like:
- You are able to work in a role that combines both strategic and operational tasks in a highly dynamic organization
- You take a pragmatic and professional approach, being constructive and solution driven appropriate solutions in the best interest of the business
- You are a Quick learner; able to adapt quickly in a constantly evolving and fast paced environment
- You can handle own time, workload and conflicting priorities
- You are a natural leader that creates support and is comfortable in taking decisions based on input from partners and product vision
- You are a standout colleague, who supports the team and puts team and business objectives first
- You are showing drive and initiatives that supports the business goals.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 29.5 days’ annual leave, an attractive pension scheme plus many more.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Apply Now