Core Virtualization Engineer (f/m/d)Apply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team. If you are a highly-skilled Core virtualization engineer, then get ready to join our company.
Virtualization, IaaS, CaaS, and automation are key topics that needs to be continuously improved.
Within the Worldline Production Services entity, an international team runs with responsibility the Core virtualization infrastructures and services management tools used by all the system administrators and business teams within the company.
Your job will be to handle the build & run activities related to virtualization infrastructures, and to provide assistance to the technical engineering teams using our services, while continuously improving our way to deliver and methods or processes.
Technical domains include:
- VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter, VMware vRealize, vCloud Suite
- Development & scripting (Python, PowerCLI, …)
- System configuration and hardening (PCI compliancy, Secnumcloud …)
- Automation and usage of configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, …)
Your day-to day responsibilities include:
- VMware infrastructures Build & Run.
- Deployment and management of the VMware management applications.
- Ensure that improvement or bugfix requests are analyzed, tested and implemented.
- Ensure that user guides and technical documentations are maintained and updated.
- Provide support to the technical engineering teams and Business Units.
- Support the team manager and Service Delivery Manager in charge of the Virtualization services, on Run tasks follow-up and coordination.
- CSI : propose technical services evolutions and improvements.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Proficiency in English
- Graduate degree in IT or in a cognate subject area or comparable proficiency
- At least a 1st experience as either Linux engineer or virtualization engineer
- Soft skills : good teammate, highly developed ability to resolve sophisticated issues, strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills, autonomous.
- Hard skills : knowledgeable on VMware, Ansible/Puppet, CentOS/RHEL OS management, GIT/GitLab and ITIL processes
Skills we’d like:
Bonus knowledge : ElasticSearch – Kibana, CI/CD, ServiceNow, experience on working within an international company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.