IT Security Analyst (F/M)Apply Now
Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
Such activities require sound IT security practices and are subject to regulatory requirements, such as for example sensitive data protection or monitoring merchant accounts for activity that might be linked to money laundering or terrorist financing.
Worldline is currenlty looking to hire a (M/F) IT Security Analyst, within Merchant Services Global Business Line.
Several locations are possible for this position : Paris (75), Blois (41), Tours (37), Villeurbanne (69), Rennes (35), Seclin (59 - near Lille)
Your responsibilities are:
- Identifying solutions to align to the security directives set by the MS 2nd line security organization
- Implementing security best practices, including the follow-up on patch and obsolescence processes
- Ensuring these security best practices are embedded in the business projects and operations
- Participating to operational committees to ensure security requirements are met
- Ensuring implementation of identified mitigation actions a defines in the Risk Treatment Plan
- Supporting security incident response activities
- Monitoring firewall, hardening and baseline reviews
- Assisting to security certification audits and security assessments triggered by customers
- Reporting to MS Head of 1st Line of Defense
Competencies we are looking for:
- Bachelor in IT, IT Security, Engineering or equivalent
- Certificate in security (e.g. CISSP, CEH, …) is a strong plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT security
- Knowledge of PCI DSS security frameworks is a strong plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English both verbally and written
- Results driven and persistent
- Multicultural mindset and flexibility, able to work in an international environment
What we offer:
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector
- Strong career possibilities in a fast growing international company
- Various training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including various benefits