Linux engineer - Core APIs gateways management (f/m/d)Apply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Systems management and automation are key topics and needs to be continuously improved.
Within Worldline Production Services entity, an international team is it responsible for the Linux automation management tools used by all the system administrators and business teams within the company.
It includes various Core services, including Core API Gateways, and we need to reinforce the team to continue the development of this service, end-to-end automation, and implement continuous improvement.
Technical domains include:
- CentOS/RHEL OS
- Development & scripting (Python, Ruby,…)
- System configuration and hardening (PCI compliancy, Secure coding, …)
- Automation and usage of configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, …)
- APIGEE and various open-source and licensed softwares
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Linux platforms Build & Run (platforms hosting our services or used for tests).
- Deployment and management of the APIGEE stack.
- Ensure that improvement or bugfix requests are analyzed, tested and implemented.
- Ensure that user guides and technical documentations are maintained and updated.
- Provide support to the technical engineering teams, and Business Units.
- Support the team manager and Service Delivery Manager in charge of the API Gateways services, on Run tasks follow-up and coordination.
- CSI : propose technical services evolutions and improvements.
Skills we can’t do without:
Proficiency in English.
Graduate degree in IT or in a cognate subject area or comparable proficiency
At least one confirmed experience as Linux engineer (3 years+), including system-related automation tasks
Soft skills : good teammate, dedication to treat sophisticated issues, strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
Hard skills : knowledgeable on Python, Ansible/Puppet, CentOS/RHEL OS management, GIT/GITlab, JIRA, and ITIL processes
Bonus knowledge : APIGEE software, CI/CD, ServiceNow, Secure Coding, VMware (user), experience on working within an international company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.