Head of Partner SalesApply Now
At Worldline, we are addressing persistent challenges of the payment world and have established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions to enable the cashless society. Do you want to take our industry-leading payment solutions to market during an exciting time of rapid growth?
We are looking for a highly-skilled Head of Partner Sales, keen to keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
In your role as a Manager for Partner Account Management, your overarching responsibility is to successfully drive and develop the Partner Sales channel taking an active part in growing the business. You will manage the team and drive lead generation and new sales within our well-established Acquiring and PSP services to achieve sales and customer growth targets. You have a key role in ensuring the deliverance of the most customer-focused payment experience in the industry, so that we continue to be recognized as the leading payment provider in the market. In this role you will be part of the Swedish Sales Management team and report to the Head of Sweden Sales.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage the team and secure deliverance of targets
- Deliver on and contribute to our Partner Strategy
- Nurture and accelerate growth in existing partnerships and customers
- Identify, hunt and generate new business opportunities
- Become an expert in payments and actively drive thought leadership in payments
- Understand competitor’s products in terms of positioning, features and account acquisition strategies
Signs of success:
- You are an inspiring leader and a people person
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment - handling multiple stakeholders, priorities and fast decision making
- You are a skilled negotiator and strong communicator
- Business minded and strategic mindset
- Good understanding of analytics and growth economics
- Passionate about the payment/fintech industry and eager to deepen your knowledge
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have more than 5 years’ experience within strategical partnerships and sales, negotiated contracts, guided implementation and/or managed existing accounts
- Proven previous experience from a leading sales team and working with strategic partnerships
- Full working proficiency in English and Swedish
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Skills we would like to have:
- Previous experience from the payment or banking industry
- You have people management experience.
- You have an international, intercultural competence with the necessary sense for individual concerns.
- Ideally you are part of an active business network within the sector.
What we offer:
- A stable company with high growth ambitions and strong market position, #1 payment company in Europe
- A flexible workplace (need to pick up kids from daycare – no problem, we measure you on output not on time at the office)
- Opportunity to lead the growth and take the Partner channel to the next level in Sweden
- Opportunity to build strong relations with strategic partners and internal stakeholders at Nordic & Global level
- Opportunity to develop yourself as a leader in a rapidly growing and agile global organization
- A great team and peers
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.