Senior Software Engineer 1Apply Now
Publish Date Jan. 26, 2022 Location Taipei | Taiwan, Hong Kong | Hong Kong SAR Company WorldLine
- Undertake a variety of tasks including analysis, estimating, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Assist in evaluation of technical feasibility.
- Designing and develop business processes and workflows based on requirement from customer/project.
- Develop software modules and components based on specifications.
- Implementation of new features and defect fixing. Refactoring for maintainability.
- Document work as needed in an organized manner.
- Perform software testing and documenting test result.
- Installing and configuring software systems.
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations.
- Resolves customer trouble tickets. Diagnoses and provides resolution or recommend corrective actions.
- Retains technical and design knowledge for assigned products and technologies and provides working leadership and training to less experienced personnel.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Providing SIT/UAT/PROD support.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in ComputerScience, Telecommunications, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in Java application development with proven practical experience.
- Experience in the Card Payment/Digital Payment/ Banking industry will be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Working experience in Java technologies, frameworks, API, SOAP/RESTful web services, Junit.
- Database experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or similar database technologies.
- Experience with Linux environment including Shell scripting and software packaging.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Basic understanding of Cloud, Container and Virtualization technologies.
- Proficiency with software engineering tools including IDEs, debugger, profilers, version control systems such as GitLab, Git, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence Wiki, Artifactory, and etc.
- Good knowledge of agile software development methodologies and industry best practices.
- Genuine interest in technology, software development as well as high levels of self-motivation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills.
- Strong English communication skill (written and verbal).
- Willing to travel when needed.