Team Manager Commvault (F/H)Apply Now
In this international position you will be in charge to lead the Backup team who will manage core backup solutions. You plan the upgrades and evolutions to keep the common backup services at the right level of performance and cost, to be in line with business expectations.
Duties & responsibilities :
In this role, you will have to:
- Propose attractive backup services where the service level is clearly defined,
- Maintain the catalog and the KPIs of proposed backup services,
- Manage the capacity planning and the budget of investment in relation with,
- Define the roadmap,
- Communicate on our service commitments,
- Listen to the internal needs coming from Competence Centers,
- Listen to the market improve the backup offering.
- Manage the internal projects linked with the activity and the roadmap,
- Manage and animate a team which will be compounded by backup engineers working on spread geographical sites ~10 people.
Technical scope :
Currently, the technical perimeter includes:
- IBM spectrum protect (former TSM)
- IBM Tape library, Oracle SL8500
- Operating systems Linux & Windows
All of those solutions are running in our European Data Centers.
- Graduate degree in informatics or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency
- At least 4 years of experience in managing a team or ideally teams of technical professionals, driving productivity, effectiveness and utilization
- Good and widespread technical background, particularly in the systems
- Knowledge in standards related to IT (ie PCI DSS, ISO standards, ISAE 3402 …)
- High Initiative, decisiveness, customer orientation goal-oriented and assertive behavior
- Decision-making, communication and leadership skills
- Leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal, coaching and development skills
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent English, German and French beneficial
Location : All Worldline countries in Europe with regular travels.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.