Fraud AnalystsApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Fraud Analyst then get ready to join our company. As our new colleague you have a strong affinity with a complex technical environment and want to work on project mode. We need you to provide excellent services while being in continuous contact with the customer for each step of the project. Good communication and listening skills together with analytical skills are very meaningful for our business. Your work attitude is service oriented towards our client and you can handle customer requests.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
Monitoring real time queues and identify high-risk transactions within the business portfolio
- Interacting with all relevant internal teams for the resolution of the day to day activities
- Managing potential fraud cases that are referred by Risk Management tools
- Analyzing and working on alerts reported by the Schemes
- Providing KPI, system performance and other analytical data to Management and clients
- Rule development for Fraud monitoring systems
- Systems performance control and improvements
- Analysis and implementation of International schemes requirements for the job area
- Interacting with clients on various questions related to Fraud Detection area
- Ensuring confidentiality of all information collected during investigation
- Acting in accordance to agreed internal policies
- Adhering to Schemes related requirements
- Identifying system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities
- Assisting in any project activity related to new system or enhancement of existing functionalities (i.e. testing) when required
Signs of success:
- You like to work as part of a team but can make individual decision if needed
- You are detail orientated and result driven
- You can work in shift pattern (the department operates 24/7)
Skills can't do without:
- Bachelor’s degree and proven experience in Fraud monitoring and analysis in Banking or Card Processing industries
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and full work proficiency in English
- Ability to make sound judgements based on the weight of available data
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
Skills we’d like:
- Previous experience in using Fraud management system (RMS / Rule Engine or similar platform) will be considered as advantage
- Good communicative and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Russian
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.