Head of New Business and Business DevelopmentApply Now
Worldline, a global and leading player in the transactional payment services industry, based in Brussels, is looking for a motivated Strategic Business Development Manager. The organization holds a genuine go-and-get mentality where taking initiative and responsibility are key.
As Strategic Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and developing business that will accelerate the adoption of Worldline solutions.
You have a strong entrepreneurial sense and a background in strategic partnerships and business development.
The focus is to build and execute win-win solutions with existing and new partners and merchants to grow Worldline revenue and market share.
You will be responsible for the development and growth of electronic payment solutions, e-services solutions and transactional services. This will be done building on the strengths of both Worldline and partners.
We’re bedding you are flexible, people and client-oriented.
These things are essential:
• Master’s degree, preferably in Economics or Engineering
• Proven experience in key account management (at least 5-7 years)
• Interest in technology products and solutions
• Be able to talk and act on many organizational levels
• Have an entrepreneurial skill to identify and develop new things that people are not aware
• At the same time able to make deadlines and keep the partnership on course acting as a
• Understanding B2B marketing
• Demonstrated experiences in at least one of the following: strategic partnerships, business
• Drive partners to develop differentiating solutions together with Worldline
• Strong persuasion and relationship building skills (no hard selling)
• Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented, professional
• Capable to prioritize and keep business focus
• Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch, good level of French or vice versa