IT Business AnalystApply Now
The end-to-end Business Engineering Service aims to be the reference in Acquiring financial processing business & IT end-to-end flows.
It supports to the offer process, collecting the business requirements and defining global end-to-end solutions with IT architects for our clients.
It supports the projects for business and functional questions during the whole life cycle of the project to assure the matching of the delivered solution with the business requirements.
It produces up-to-date documentation and Business Analysts are consulted for advices on end-to-end Financial Processing business and IT flows.
As Business Analyst:
- You identify, understand and collect the business and IT requirements;
- You conceive, compare, estimate and recommend global end-to-end solutions aligned with architecture and operational constraints, answering the client business requirements;
- You reconcile the opinions of involved parties to reach an agreement on the optimal solution;
- You permanently search for the best trade-off between business need and cost;
- You validate that the project implementation effectively fits with the initial business requirements and as the reference person for functional & business questions, you support the project during its whole life cycle.
- You Produce & Update centrally accessible documentation of all e2e financial flows ;
- You closely interact with IT architects, project managers, delivery managers, domain specialists;
- You assure the approval of requirements and solutions by the client and stakeholders and the hand-over to « program/project manager » and to realization teams;
- You support the Product Manager/Pre-Sales/Project managers/Architects during client meetings to collect requirements when required and explain the solution;
- You are consulted for E2E business flows expertise and advice.
- Ideally Master degree, Engineer or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in IT requirements analysis & solution design
- Fluent business English
Competence and soft skills
- Creativity, Analytical thinking & concise reporting
- Diplomacy and consensus building
- Autonomy and Drive for result
- Active listening & Empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication