Security ManagerApply Now
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are a highly skilled Security Manager, looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Infrastructure protection
- Data & Key management
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Monitoring
- SOC & incident management
Signs of success
- Supervise and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel staff.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Act as liaison between the Security Operations team and the technical management staff.
- Prepare and complete security action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Document and escalate incidents (including event's history, status, and potential impact for further action) that may cause ongoing and immediate impact to the environment.
- Perform cyber defense trend analysis and reporting.
- Perform event correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise to gain situational awareness and determine the effectiveness of an observed attack.
- Provide daily summary reports of network events and activity relevant to cyber defense practices.
- Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source data sets (indications and warnings).
- Review and approve procedures and work instructions for use by the SOC staff.
- Train and mentor analysts and engineers as needed
Experience & Skills we'd like
- Finds out what the customer wants and needs and acts accordingly, taking into account the organization’s costs and benefits.
- Works with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct. Holds self and others responsible for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities. Accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- The ability to make decisions, taking into account all relevant interests and acting in line with objectives and choices. To commit oneself by speaking one’s mind and taking position.
- Promotes the vision of the organization or team to others in a positive an enthusiastic fashion and leads by example. And the ability to explain decisions being made. Being empathic, the ability to see the person behind the employee.
- The ability to manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees.
- Support, motivates his team members in their development and creates a learning environment, in which knowledge is shared. Encourage employees to take a positive, critical approach an giving scope for discussing decisions, other views, errors and taboos. Enables staff to take responsibility and exercise initiative.
- Demonstrates technical and professional knowledge and skills relevant to the role. Builds on these knowledge and skill areas and shares them with others.
- Higher Vocational Education
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- Health insurance
- Group insurance
- Depending on the level: company car with fuel card (or car allowance instead)
- Annual bonus depending on financials results of the company and fixed KPI’s
- Flexible working hours in addition to the remote working scheme
- Learning plan tailored to the employee’s needs
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.