Senior Project Manager (m,f,d) Aachen/Frankfurt/Zürich/UtrechtApply Now
With their knowledge and drive to deliver, the Project Managers of the Acquiring and Online Global Products Division run an excellent variety of transformation, client and investment projects. The Project Manager (m,f,d) we are looking for will become part of this international team cross Europe.
You are end-to-end responsible for the realization of projects in the Acquiring domain in accordance with the Worldline project management methodology and in line with the PRINCE2 and IPMA best practices. The projects will often be part of larger transformation and migration programs and can be agile, waterfall or hybrid. All projects are international. The position is open for the following locations: Aachen, Frankfurt, Zürich or Utrecht.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead and handle your projects in an independent manner.
- Lead your direct project team and project teams in other divisions. You cooperate with agile delivery organizations. Teams are on multi-locations (on- and offshore).
- You are in charge for the delivery of the project as well, cost control, project planning, resource planning, etc.
- Handle actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates.
- You ensure timely updates; you prepare and present financial and progress reports in the executive board.
Sign of success:
- Driving efficient IT solutions to a success.
- You feel comfortable and stay calm in critical situations. Facing ambitious timelines does not intimidate you.
- You build bridges and bring teams together. You empower people, also when the project is in rough waters.
- You feel proud when you pay with your phone because you were part of the organization who made this happen.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Master´s degree in Economics or Information Management
- Validated expertise as project manager in the finance domain of which at least 5 years in an international environment.
- Strong communication skills enable you to connect with Board of Directors.
- You are pragmatic, highly organized and structured; you are result oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- Experience with project management methodologies like Prince 2, and the agile way of work.
- Very good skills in English. German and French skills are preferred.